Learn Russian for free online.
- A Spoonful of Russian iTunes Feed Web Site
- Recommended by our readers.
- A Taste of Russian iTunes Web Site
- This “isn’t a boring Grammar course, it is a real chat on different topics which can be heard in everyday life. It is a chance to listen to the native speakers talking at home, at work, at the shop, at the party, etc.”
- Business Russian iTunes Web Site
- Presented by the UCLA Center for World Languages, this series teaches students the essentials of Russian business communication.
- Russian (Kazahk) Feed Web Site
- No Borat jokes. Learn some Kazahk style Russian from the Peace Corps. Be sure to download the accompanying PDF file.
- Russian Literature iTunes Web Site
- Also presented by UCLA, this podcast helps users improve their comprehension and vocabulary by listening to excerpts from Tolstoy, Gogol, Chekhov and other Russian literary greats.
- One Minute Russian iTunes Feed Web Site
- RussianPod101 iTunes Web Site
- Helps you learn Russian and Russian culture at your convenience.
Learn Italian for free online.
- ItalianPod.com iTunes Free Feed Web Site
- A series of well-reviewed lessons that will let you learn Italian on your own terms.
- LearnItalianPod.com iTunes Free Feed Web Site
- A series of Italian language lessons that will get you up and running. I have personally used them and found them effective.
- Let’s Speak Italian iTunes Free Feed Web Site
- This collection will help you learn Italian in small, manageable 5-minute bites.
- MyDailyPhrase.com iTunes Free Web Site
- Learn Italian step by step over a course of 20 weeks. Lessons cover all the language you need to know to get by on a visit to a Italian-speaking country. Created by the same people who put together the popular series “Coffee Break Spanish.”
Learn German for free online.
- Deutsch – warum nicht?
- An extensive collection of introductory German podcasts put together by Deutsche Welle.
- GermanPod 101 iTunes Feed Web Site
- Offers materials for beginners, intermediate and advanced.
- German Podcast.de iTunes Web Site
- GerGermanGrammar iTunes Feed Web Site
- German grammar lessons aimed at American students.
- Lernen Wir Deutsch iTunes Feed Web Site
- Presented in video, these “vodcasts” get high marks for being not only educational but also very entertaining.
- MyDailyPhrase.com iTunes Feed Web Site
- Learn German phrase by phrase over a course of 20 weeks. The podcasts will cover all the language you need to know to get by on a visit to a German-speaking country. This series is put together by the same people created the popular series “Coffee Break Spanish.”
- One Minute German iTunes Feed Web Site
- Presented by the Radio Lingua Network
- Slow German iTunes Feed Web Site
- Annik Rubens reads slowly and clearly from parts of her popular podcast, Sleepless in Munich (Schlaflos in Munchen).
- Slowly Spoken News Feed
- Deutsche Welle provides a nightly news broadcast in German that’s spoken slowly so that you can work on your comprehension.